Subject: Re: table-row size

Hi Sean!

On Sun, 7 May 2006 16:17:00 +0200
Sean Wheller <sean@inwords.co.za> wrote:

> On Sunday 07 May 2006 15:22, Matthew East wrote:
> > I am using apache fop to make some pdfs, and it is giving me lots of
> > the following warnings:
> >
> > 07-May-2006 13:10:05
> > org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.table.TableContentLayoutManager
> > createElementsForRowGroup WARNING: The contents of row 1 are taller
> > than they should be (there is a block-progression-dimension or
> > height constraint on the indicated row). Due to its contents the
> > row grows to 16500 millipoints, but the row shouldn't get any
> > taller than MinOptMax[min=opt=max=14000] millipoints.
> > (fo:table-row, location: 1428/18853)
> >
> > Googling this error told me that I need to remove the table-row size
> > from the stylesheet.

> I don't think this is a docbook xsl issue. It has to do with a
> problem in FOP. As far as I know it has not been resolved.

I'm fairly confident that I need to change something in the stylesheet,
it's dealt with about half way down this page:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/Troubleshooting/CommonLogMessages

I grepped through the stylesheets and I think it is something to do
with lines like this:

<fo:table-row height="14pt"> (pagesetup.xsl)

But, I don't know how to change those values ;)

Matt

signature.asc