Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: table-row size

On Sunday 07 May 2006 16:36, Matthew East wrote:
> I'm fairly confident that I need to change something in the stylesheet,
> it's dealt with about half way down this page:
> http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/Troubleshooting/CommonLogMessages
>
> I grepped through the stylesheets and I think it is something to do
> with lines like this:
>
> <fo:table-row height="14pt"> (pagesetup.xsl)
>
> But, I don't know how to change those values ;)

That xsl is used to define the general page setup, headers, footers, body,
margins, etc. It helps with the page masters.

Can you give us an example of the table on which you have problems?
What hapens as a result of this problem. Does the content get cut-off?
What is the resulting output in the PDF?

A tip, you may want to enable the parameter fop.extensions param in your fo
custom layer.
<xsl:param name="fop.extensions" select="1"/>

Then make certain the extension you want (saxon or xalan) is in your
$CLASSPATH

Below is an example of what I place in my CLASSPATH.

echo $CLASSPATH
/usr/share/saxon/saxon.jar:/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/current/exte
nsions/saxon653.jar:/usr/share/java/fop/build/fop.jar:/usr/share/java/fop/lib/ba
tik.jar:/usr/share/java/fop/lib/xalan-2.4.1.jar:/usr/share/java/fop/lib/xercesIm
pl-2.2.1.jar:/usr/share/java/fop/lib/JimiProClasses.jar:/usr/share/java/fop/lib/
avalon-framework-cvs-20020806.jar:/usr/share/java/fop/lib/jai_core.jar:/usr/shar
e/java/fop/lib/jai_codec.jar

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author