Subject: Marking revisionflag="deleted" elements in print?

Is it possible to mark elements that have a revisionflag value of
"deleted" as deleted in print?

The only mention I found for revisionflag in Bob's book, was for
profiling, and that's not what I'm looking for.  What I'm looking for
is typographically marking those elements as deleted, as eg. seen
here:
	http://www.deltaxml.com/library/how-to-compare-docbook.html#d0e304
except in XSL:FO/PDF rather than HTML.

Also I don't need full change comparison with margin change bars,
which as far as I can remember was impossible to implement in XSL:FO?

I just need marking of deleted text.

Does anyone have an idea of how to do this?  Or if it's possible?

Thanx!

- Steinar