Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Marking revisionflag="deleted" elements in print?

Here is how you could do it for <para> elements in your FO customization
file:

<xsl:template match="para[@revisionflag='deleted']">
  <fo:block text-decoration="line-through">
    <xsl:apply-imports/>
  </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

> Also I don't need full change comparison with margin change bars,
> which as far as I can remember was impossible to implement in XSL:FO?

Change bars are not possible with XSL 1.0, but they are included in the XSL
1.1 Candidate Recommendation:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#fo_change-bar-begin.

There are also change bar extensions for XEP and AntennaHouse XSL Formatter.

/MJ