Subject: Fo stylesheet customization

Hello all,

I am havng trouble determining what parameter to alter to change the
font color of the various portions of the fo output. I tried to add
the attribute pair color="#CCCCCC" to the
"chapter.titlepage.recto.auto.mode" template but no changes were
visible. And I can't seem to be able to find any previous color
parameters other than those assocaited with the tables.

thomas@dharma:/local/disk3/xsdl/doc/specification> rpm -q
docbook-xsl-stylesheets
docbook-xsl-stylesheets-1.69.0-2
thomas@dharma:/local/disk3/xsdl/doc/specification> xsltproc --version
Using libxml 20620, libxslt 10114 and libexslt 812
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20620, libxslt 10114 and libexslt 812
libxslt 10114 was compiled against libxml 20620
libexslt 812 was compiled against libxml 20620

Thanks.
Thomas