Subject: Updated bulgarian translation of gentext xml catalog (attached)

Hi guys,

I am sending you the up to date Bulgarian translation of the gentext xml
catalog. It is attached as bzipped2 file.

We have discussed this extensively on the Bulgarian free software
translation team mailing list with Radostin Radnev and Anton Zinoviev.

Just for completeness and to get this info in the search engines:
The current situation is available at the Bulgarian Gnome translation
team Trac:
http://fsa-bg.org/project/gtp/file/non-gtk/gentext/bg.xml

svn access:
http://fsa-bg.org/repos/gtp/non-gtk/gentext/bg.xml