Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: 2 problems with pdfs

Le 23 mai 2006 à 19:04, Matthew East a écrit :

> Matthew East <mdke <at> ubuntu.com> writes:
>> 2. Sometimes footnotes do not appear for ulinks. See for example
>> page 7 of the
>> pdf file, footnote 3. It is just missing?! I don't know why...
Has you tried to increase the gap between the last line of the text
and the bottom of the page, i.e decrease/increase the bottom margin
and sometimes put a hard break page to force the page break, hence
more place is left for footnotes? I had to do that to solve the problem.

> This problem appears to be a bug in fop. If anyone can help with
> problems 1 and
> 3, I'd really appreciate it!
For problem 1 the only workaround I know of is to rewrite the text so
that the page number be part of the line where it occurs, but even
then, it is not perfect. It may be that the latest stylesheets in cvs
solves it, though I have not tried it yet.

For problem 3, no solution apart from no margin at all.

Experts may know better.

Cheers,
Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>

36C471DED4B09EEB30A0281F2608DB2FE6F9E147.gpgkey

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ceci_est_une_signature_=E9lectronique_PGP?=