Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] footnote numbering problem

Title: RE: [docbook-apps] footnote numbering problem

I have already found the cause of my "footnote problem" and similar question was already answered some time ago:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200405/msg00075.html

So I apologize for my previous post because it is obvious I have not searched enough before.

Greetings
Pavel

-----Původní zpráva-----
Od: Skopik Pavel [mailto:Pavel.Skopik@aipsafe.cz]
Odesláno: st 31.5.2006 12:28
Komu: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Předmět: [docbook-apps] footnote numbering problem

-----Původní zpráva-----
Od: Skopik Pavel [mailto:Pavel.Skopik@aipsafe.cz]
Odesláno: st 31.5.2006 12:28
Komu: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello,

I encountered a strange problem in PDF output when using footnotes. Superscript numbers in text flow are OK, but they are not present at the bottom of the page where the content of footnote is placed.

This behavior showed up after I had defined new pagemasters for body pages or had customized titlepage spec file and generated new titlepage.template.xsl.

So far I have not been able to find out what went wrong in my customization file and caused this.

I am using XSL 1.70.1, Xep 4.5.

I would be grateful for any help / comments.

Best regards

Pavel Škopík

Dokumentarista

AiP Safe, s. r. o.