Subject: List of Figures not appearing in RTF output

I am using openjade 1.3.2 with nwalsh's docbook-dsssl 1.79
stylesheets to generate RTF output from docbook XML 4.1.2 files using
a command like this:

openjade -t rtf -d /usr/local/share/dsssl/docbook-dsssl-1.79/print/
docbook.dsl /usr/local/share/dsssl/openjade-1.3.2/pubtext/xml.dcl
user_guide.xml

The system is FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE

The problem is that in the RTF file produced by this command, I am
not getting a list of figures (the HTML output, however, does have
the LOF). I do get a TOC and a list of tables.

I am using the unaltered stylesheets, which should generate a list of
figures by default, correct? The source files have not been altered
in a significant way that I would expect to affect the generation of
the list of figures.

What could be the cause of this problem? I am not having any luck
finding a possible solution in the mailing list archives.

thank you,

Sasha Zucker

--
Sasha Zucker