Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] O'Reilly's "Unicode Explained" produced using the DocBook Stylesheets

Andrew Savikas wrote:
> Thought you might be interested to hear that "Unicode Explained"
> (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/unicode/index.html), just published by
> O'Reilly Media, Inc., was produced using the DocBook XSL stylesheets (and
> formatted with Antenna House).

Thank god.  The path I built through Frame was a nightmare, and the
DocBook book itself got wrecked when someone re-applied all the Frame
templates after the conversion.

Yay, Andrew!

~Chris
--
Christopher R. Maden, Principal Consultant, crism consulting
XML-SGML-HTML-DTDs-schemas-XSL-DSSSL-conversion-training-ebooks-B2B