Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] fop 0.20.5 breaks title away from image

The old codebase (0.20.5) has been abandoned. FOP has been redesigned to
address several limitations in that code. The 0.9X releases are milestones
along the road to version 1.0, to be released at some unspecified date. More
information can be found here:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/

/MJ