Subject: Question: Docbook slides capabilities

Dear Listmembers,

I am considering to use docbook slides to produce presentations for
training materials. I have been trying to find information on the
Internet about the general capabilities, features or limitations of the
stylesheet, but haven't found any useful material.
My main questions are:

- is it possible to print handouts of the slides (i.e. to print 4-6
slides on a page)

- is it possible to add (and print) notes for the slides? (These notes
should not appear on the handouts)

Our target output is PDF, produced with xsltproc+XEP.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Robert Fekete