Subject: no header and footer rules on first page

Hello everybody,

I want to turn off header and footer rules on titlepage, but can't find a solution in the DocBook-XSL-Guide. The position of text in header is positioned on the top. I want to have it on the middle or bottom.

Any suggestion?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Leeloo

Jetzt mit Yahoo! Messenger Tickets zur FIFA WM 2006 gewinnen.