Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Experience with db5 and fop-9X

> > PDF bookmarks are back after getting the docbook-xsl-1.70.1 stuff.
> > However the title page bookmark takes me to the part1 header, rather
> > than the front page, which is a little odd.
>
> Can you please provide a small sample document that demonstrates this?

Included.

I ran it with the following commands.

xsltproc.exe -nonet --stringparam fop1.extensions 1 --stringparam
 paper.type  A4 -output test.fo
/usr/share/docbook-xsl-1.70.1/fo/docbook.xsl  testpage.xml
/fop-0.92beta/fop.bat test.fo test.pdf

> > Floats still don't seem to work still. Any attempt to specify a float
> > seems to make the whole floating thing vanish completely. I think this
> > is a fop issue.
>
> Yes, it is:
> http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html#fo-object-float

Its a little annoying it vanishes rather than not floating...

Julian.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<book xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; version="5.0" xml:lang="en">
  <title>TITLE</title>
  <bookinfo>
    <legalnotice>
      <para>
      All rights reserved.
      </para>
    </legalnotice>
    <author>
      <firstname>ME</firstname>
      <surname>ME</surname>
    </author>
    <copyright>
      <year>2006</year>
      <holder>ME</holder>
    </copyright>
    <revhistory>
      <revision>
        <revnumber>1.0.1</revnumber>
        <date>June 15, 2006</date>
        <authorinitials>jpo</authorinitials>
        <revremark>Docbook version</revremark>
      </revision>
    </revhistory>
</bookinfo>

<partintro>
  <para><xref linkend="part4"/> of this book.
  </para>
  </partintro>

</part>

<index id="index"/>