Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] no header and footer rules on first page

First of all: Thank you very much for your answers. It realy helps to find a solution for the described problems.
After I writing this email, I find the right parts in pagesetup.xsl. I copied the templates for content.header, footer.header, header.table and footer.table in my customization layer and costumized them. It's a pity, that this isn't described in die DocBook-XSL-Guide and I have searched a long time by myself for the right solution without any help. Only a little hint to look into the pagesetup.xsl and search for above-named templates would be very nice.
Sorry for worrying you with my stupid question.

Best regards

leeloo5e79-docbook@yahoo.de schrieb:
Hello everybody,

I want to turn off header and footer rules on titlepage, but can't find a solution in the DocBook-XSL-Guide. The position of text in header is positioned on the top. I want to have it on the middle or bottom.

Any suggestion?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Leeloo

Keine Lust auf Tippen? Rufen Sie Ihre Freunde einfach an.
Yahoo! Messenger. Jetzt installieren .