Subject: Re: [docbook] Polymorphic Modular DocBook

Hi all,

thanks a lot for your input, it's all been very useful.

Camille.

Bob Stayton a écrit :
> [I'm moving this thread over to the docbook-apps list where such
> applications should be discussed]
>
> Yes, it is possible to do this with the right XInclude processor. This
> example in my book:
>
> http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/DuplicateIDs.html
>
> shows how to include the content of a section without including its
> section wrapper, in this case to avoid a duplicate id, but you could use
> the same xpointer() syntax with a chapter.
>
> <appendix>
>  <xi:include href="modules/chapter1.xml"
> xpointer="xpointer(/chapter/node())"
> xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"/>
> </appendix>
>
> I replaced "*" with "node()" here to preserve processing instructions,
> comments, and text.  This method works with xsltproc, but the Xerces
> XInclude processor does not handle the xpointer() scheme.  If you are
> using a Java XSLT processor, you could use xmllint --xinclude as a
> preprocessor step to resolve XIncludes before feeding the result to Saxon.
>
> Bob Stayton
> Sagehill Enterprises
> DocBook Consulting
> bobs@sagehill.net
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Camille Bégnis" <camille@neodoc.biz>

For additional commands, e-mail: docbook-help@lists.oasis-open.org

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Camille B=C3=A9gnis
n;quoted-printable:B=C3=A9gnis;Camille
org:NeoDoc
adr:Domaine du petit Arbois BP 88;;CEEI;Aix en Provence Cedex 4;;13545;France
email;internet:camille@neodoc.biz
tel;work:+33.4.42.22.62.35
tel;cell:+33.6.33.15.10.23
note;quoted-printable:Rejoignez mon r=C3=A9seau sur viaduc:=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	http://www.viaduc.com/invitationpersonnelle/002lm14bc0jlkfk
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://neodoc.biz