Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Towards easier stylesheet customizations

Hi Stefan,

Thanks, I didn't remember this.
here it is: http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/tools.html#d874e19

However the problem of such application, IIRC, is that it must be
updated to follow each stylesheet release.
Such application is a good start. With the additional information I
suggested to be added to the stylesheets, plus a more user friendly
approach to parameters organization, it should do it.

Camille.

Stefan Zander a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> maybe i am wrong, but i think there is an application available that
> does exactly the same as Camille wrote. the application provides a
> graphical user interface for modifying existing customization layers
> based on the docbook stylesheets.
>
> i did not rememder the location but i can provide you the application's
> name so you can search for it.
>
> the name is DBXSLcfg_0.5.4_1672 with an included
> DocBookXSLConfigurator.jar file representing the application.
>
> as far as i tested the application, it does not include all of the
> parameters specified.
>
> hope this is some help.
>
> best regards
>
> stefan
>

> Camille Bégnis schrieb:
> Oh great :-)
>
> Can I assume this will be published as Free software?
>
> Camille.

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Camille B=C3=A9gnis
n;quoted-printable:B=C3=A9gnis;Camille
org:NeoDoc
adr:Domaine du petit Arbois BP 88;;CEEI;Aix en Provence Cedex 4;;13545;France
email;internet:camille@neodoc.biz
tel;work:+33.4.42.22.62.35
tel;cell:+33.6.33.15.10.23
note;quoted-printable:Rejoignez mon r=C3=A9seau sur viaduc:=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	http://www.viaduc.com/invitationpersonnelle/002lm14bc0jlkfk
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://neodoc.biz