Subject: toc where every chapter/section starts exactly at the same verticalposition

Hello everybody,

sorry for the imprecise subject matter.
Does anybody know how to generate a toc in a pdf-file with docbook 4.4,
which looks as follows:

1         Chapter 1
1.1      Chapter 1.1
1.2      Chapter 1.2
1.2.1   Chapter 1.2.1
etc.

What docbook does is something like this:
1 Chapter 1
1.1 Chapter 1.1
1.1.1 Chapter 1.1.1
etc.

Any ideas how to realize this?
I am working with docbook 4.4, fop0.92beta, Java 1.5, docbook-xsl 1.70.1

I tried to customize the autotox.xsl-stylesheet and use tables, but it
seems that this doesn't work.

Thanks for any help.

Stefan