Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Message: "XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete [sic?] context"

Bob Stayton wrote:
> Hi,
> I can't duplicate this problem.  Can you provide a complete short sample
> file that generates this error, and a description of the stylesheet you are
> using?

Here, it comes:

Script started on Mon 03 Jul 2006 07:16:05 PM WIT
$ cat x.xml
<!DOCTYPE book SYSTEM
  "file:///usr/share/xml/docbook/schema/dtd/4.3/docbookx.dtd">

<book lang="id">
<para> Para
</para>
<bibliography id="bibid">
<title>Bib</title>
<biblioentry id="biben">
<abbrev>Abbrev</abbrev>
<title>Bibliography</title>
</biblioentry>
<literallayout></literallayout>
</bibliography>

</chapter>
</book>

$ xsltproc -version -o x.html \
  /usr/local/share/xml/docbook-xsl-1.70.1/html/docbook.xsl x.xml
Using libxml 20616, libxslt 10112 and libexslt 810
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20616, libxslt 10112 and libexslt 810
libxslt 10112 was compiled against libxml 20616
libexslt 810 was compiled against libxml 20616
XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete context
XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete context
XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete context
XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete context
XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete context
XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete context
XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete context
XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete context
XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete context
XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete context
XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete context
XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete context
XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete context
XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete context
XPath error : Invalid or inclomplete context
Script done on Mon 03 Jul 2006 07:17:07 PM WIT

EL6