Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Word-processor-like DocBook editor?

Try these:
Perhaps there are other editors that are WYSIWYG and support DocBook, but I do not know any.

-Zbyszek

On 7/11/06, Jay Bryant < jay@bryantcs.com> wrote:
Hi, folks,

I have a new client who would like to use an editor that resembles a word
processor (they don't want to see the tags). One of the challenges is that
they need to link static content into dynamic content. That is, they want to
insert unchanging blocks into the middle of documents that they are writing.
I'm trying to nudge them toward editors that support Xinclude.

Can anyone recommend such an editor? It doesn't need to be free or open
source.

Thanks.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services