Subject: html.stylesheet param - passing multiple stylesheets via the command line

 Hello:

I'm trying to write a 'chunking html' custom layer, and am passing the
html.stylesheet parameter to the command line, via a VB Shell() command.
I've 2 stylesheets, and am attempting to delimit with spaces. Here's the
syntax I'm using - this adds the html.stylesheet parameter to the string
of parameters:

   sParamString = sParamString + " html.stylesheet=../global.css
../document.css"

The problem is that in the output only one link element, for the first
stylesheet (../global.css), is being created in the html pages.  What
syntax would I use to get 2 link elements, one for each, to be output?

I'm using a customization based upon docbook-xsl v. 1.69.1.

Thanks -
- george szabo