Subject: [docbook-apps] Searching the Archives

I would tell you to see the responses to:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200602/msg00150.html

Apparently the system used for assembling emails into threads is
somewhat broken, so not all the responses are linked there.

IMO, the best trick is to use:

query inurl:docbook-apps

on Google