Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Questions about DocBook 5.x

Ellyn Larson wrote:

> Many thanks for your input. I've been working on what you suggested and
> doing the customization in RELAX NG.
>
> Can you tell me what tool(s)  in the DocBook repository I should be
> using to convert the RELAX NG schema into a DTD and W3C XML Schema?

Look inside docbook/relaxng/docbook directory inside SVN repository.
There is makefile for building various variants of DocBook schema. You
can look inside makefile to study how this works. (I'm not saying that
it is easy to make this work with your schema, but if you will paralel
e.g. way in which dbforms are built, you should be successful.)

                    Nejbližší termíny školení:
     ** XSLT 23.-26.10.2006 ** XML schémata 13.-15.11.2006 **
      ** DocBook 11.-13.12.2006 ** XSL-FO 11.-12.12.2006 **
   http://xmlguru.cz    Blog mostly about XML for English readers

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature