Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Complete Docbook XML + MathML => XHTML + MathML toolchain? + choice of stylesheet

Since you mention DTDs, I assume you are running a version less than
5.0. This is the boat I am in.

I can't imagine why you would run a DocBook xsl transform on an html file...?

Also, Firefox is not perfect at rendering MathML.

If you are running into a specific problem setting up DocBook + MathML
manually, let us know what it is.