Subject: missing template for inline person element?

Hello:

The TDG suggests you can use a person element inline [1] as in the
following:

<para>The principle author of this document is
</person>.</para>

However, when I do this I get several elements in red meaning no
template matched them.
Are the templates for person, jobtitle, orgdiv, etc. missing?   This is
for FO, but I believe it also applies to the HTML flavor.

Please advise, thanks!

--Craeg

[1] http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/person.html