Subject: WYSIWYG

Hi all
I'm new to docbook and I'm looking for a visual editor for docbook. I
tried Openoffice, but this did not work properly.

Do you have some experiences with WYSIWYG editors for docbook? I read a
few manuals/homepages, but they don't have this good tools.

What do you use? Where are the limitations?

Thanks,
Remo

This message may contain legally privileged or confidential information and is therefore addressed to the named persons only. The recipient should inform the sender and delete this message, if he/she is not named as addressee.
The sender disclaims any and all liability for the integrity and punctuality of this message. The sender has activated an automatic virus scanning, but does not guarantee the virus free transmission of this message.