Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] titlepage.xsl generates target script without'exsl' namespace entry

I ran into this problem on Friday and sent a message to the xalanj-users
list.

They pointed me at bug #2305 which also lists a workaround:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-2305

An additional workaround was provided on the mailing list:

You can view the thread here:

I haven't tested any of the workarounds (I switched to Saxon for this
operation)
I could do so an submit a patch if there is any interest.  Le me know.

Thanks,

Sean