Subject: [SPAM] Background Color declared in DocBook XML not visible in PDF

Hi,

I have a DocBook XML with a table containing images
like the following code snippet shows:

<entry>
  <mediaobject>
    <imageobject>
      <?dbfo background-color="#c0c0c0"?>
      <imagedata fileref="png_64\annealing.png"
format="PNG" align="center"/>
    </imageobject>
  </mediaobject>
</entry>

I translate this DocBook XML with Saxon (v6.5.5) into
FO and thenafter with FOP (v0.20.5) into PDF.

Unfortunately, the background color of the PNG image
in PDF is black and not grey as pretended to be.

Is that a problem from Saxon or FOP? I have no clue
what the reason may be.

Any hints are welcome :)

Regards from Germany,
Darya