Subject: Ubuntu: how to upgrade xslproc?

Hi,

I have no idea on how to update xslproc on Ubuntu.

Therefore, I am following Sheldon Plankton's suggestions of
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200607/msg00010.html
I.e. cutting line 94 in "fo/footnote.xsl"  FROM
count="footnote[not(@label)][not(ancestor::table) and
not(ancestor::informaltable)]|ulink[$ulink.footnotes !=
0][node()][@url != .][not(ancestor::footnote)]"
count="footnote[not(@label)][not(ancestor::table) and
not(ancestor::informaltable)]"

May I know if others have other/better workable solutions?

regards,

--
EL6