Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] glosssee generating ???Title??? for fo output

Hi,
It should work.  Were there any error messages during processing?  Can you provide an example of what you tried?

DocBook Consulting

From: Joy Andree
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 8:16 AM

Hi,

When I use the glosssee and glossalso in a glossentry the output is not the content of the glossterm.

<fo:block>See Also ???TITLE???</fo:block>

Using the examples from docbook to make sure my ids and otherterms matched up gave me the same results.

I am using docbook 1.69.1.

Thanks in advanced,

Joy Andree