Subject: Anchors in XHTML output

Hi docbook-apps -

When I link to a section in the middle of a chunk, in XHTML output, I get
a correct link, but I do not get an anchor on the actual section.  Full
example below.  Am I not marking up the section properly, or the link, or
is this a bug/missing feature in the XHTML templates?  Does it work in the
HTML templates?

Thanks!
-- Dan

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.4//EN"

"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/docbookx.dtd";>
<book id="BadAnchors">
   <bookinfo>
     <title>Test Anchors</title>
   </bookinfo>

   <chapter id="c1">
     <title>Chapter 1</title>
     <para>Text text text.</para>
     <section id="c1s1">
       <title>Chapter 1, Section 1</title>
       <para>Text text text.</para>
     </section>
     <section id="c1s2">
       <title>Chapter 1, Section 2</title>
       <para>Text text text.</para>
     </section>
     <section id="c1s3">
       <title>Chapter 1, Section 3</title>
       <para>Text text text.</para>
     </section>
   </chapter>

   <chapter id="c2">
     <title>Chapter 2</title>
     <section id="c2s1">
       <title>Chapter 2, Section 1</title>
       <para>Text text text.</para>
     </section>
     <section id="c2s2">
       <title>Chapter 2, Section 2</title>
       <para>Text text text.</para>
       <para>A link, a link!  My kingdom for <link linkend="c1s2">a
link!</link></para>
     </section>
     <section id="c2s3">
       <title>Chapter 2, Section 3</title>