Subject: [SPAM] RE: [docbook-apps] How to customize layout for title page?

After reading
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ModifyElemTemplates.html,
I think it depends on the mode attributes:

book.titlepage.recto.auto.mode
book.titlepage.recto.mode
titlepage.mode
[no mode]

So far I use "book.titlepage.recto.auto.mode" but the
layout style is not what I expect. Is it because of
the auto mode, which is only about spec and not
layout?

Maybe I need to use [no mode] mode to put my own title
page layout in front. Can someone confirm?

Regards,
Darya

--- Darya Said-Akbari <darya_akbari@yahoo.com>

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TitlePagePrint.html#TitlepageTableLayout