Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Keep members of a simplelist together on a page(no page-brakes between members)

Hi,

meanwhile I figured it out myself. Following is a description of my
solution I want other people with similar problem to participate in:

- I copied the <xsl:template match="simplelist[@type='vert']"> template
from the "fo/lists.xsl"-template to my customization-layer template.

- Then I added the "keep-together.within-page="always""-attribute to the
"<fo:table...>"-line so that it looks like this:
"<fo:table xsl:use-attribute-sets="normal.para.spacing"
keep-together.within-page="always">"

- and that's it :)

Maybe it is not the smartest solution (which I could not appraise yet)
and poses problems when the simplelist exceeds one page, but it might be
useful for some other people sharing the same problem.

Best regards

Stefan Zander

Stefan Zander schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> is there a possibility to avoid a page-break between the members of a
> simplelist?
> What I am actually searching for is a possibility to tell docbook (or
> the fo-processor) to keep the members of a simplelist together on one
> page. If a simplelist doesn't fit completely on one page, put the entire
> list on the next page.
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
>
> Best regards
>
> Stefan