Subject: index.term.separator

Hi. As far as I understand, the index.term.separator parameter is supposed to be used to change the default separation between the index term and the page number in the index. However, I have found that (in FO) it only works on first level index entries; secondary index entries use the default comma. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Thanx,

David Zalkin
Technology Consultant
Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.
+972 (0)57 313 8506
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Zalkin;Dovid;L.
FN:Dovid L. Zalkin
ORG:Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.;Technological Support
TITLE:Technology Consultant
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+972-57-313-8506
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+972-8-974-0763
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+972-57-313-8506
TEL;WORK;FAX:+972-8-974-3843
ADR;WORK:;;2 Yechezkel;Modiin Illit;;71919;Israel
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:2 Yechezkel=0D=0AModiin Illit 71919=0D=0AIsrael
URL;WORK:http://www.tech-tav.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:dovid@tech-tav.com
REV:20060903T171456Z
END:VCARD