Subject: How to suppress default style of printing image in copyright place?

Hi,

please view following xml snippet:

<copyright>
  <year>2005</year>
  <holder>MyCompany. All rights reserved.
    <inlinemediaobject>
      <imageobject>
        <imagedata fileref="Pictures/graphics41.png"/>
      </imageobject>
    </inlinemediaobject>
  </holder>
</copyright>

I need to store the logo of my company and that of our
customer in two different places. I thought <holder>
and <corpname> would be the right places to store an
<inlinemediaobject>. But I am not sure anymore.

I use for example above <copyright><holder> to get my
image for my document's title page. Unfortunately this
image also shows up on the back of my title page
inside the copyright note.

Can I suppress the image there?

Regards,
Darya