Subject: Re: strange trouble with lists

after further diagnosis using tcpdump (adding filters to view less traffic)

tcpdump -e ip and not host (my workstation's ip)

I found this in the output when I ran my ant script and java forked to saxon:

04:32:13.623349 00:13:d4:cc:94:92 (oui Unknown) > 00:12:43:a9:bc:75
(oui Unknown), ethertype IPv4 (0x0800), length 74:
wsip-70-182-153-37.br.br.cox.net.49543 >
projects.sourceforge.net.http: S 2632400219:2632400219(0) win 5840
<mss 1460,sackOK,timestamp 16154975 0,nop,wscale 4>

So, I am reasonably sure that it is trying to load something from
source forge. I would guess that this means I have a problem with my
catalogs under java. However, I am unsure how to fix that. Any
suggestions?

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/