Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Which DocBook Slides Styles to use?

Hi,

Sorry Bob and sorry to all who took part in creating
this wonderful DocBook XSL template library. Of course
I meant all of you when I said Bob Stayton's DocBook
XSL.

Bob, can we agree upon that you are one of the main
figures in this community, like Norm Walsh and Dave
Pason are? By the way your DocBook XSL book arrived
here at our company today :)

What about my question?

When I compare the content in both directories,
DocBook XSL's slides directory and DocBook Slides' xsl
directory, I must say that both directories look very
very similar.

I couldn't find a word about 'slide' in your online
DocBook XSL book at http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl
hence I'm not sure how to handle the slide issue with
DocBook XSL.

Is it that DocBook XSL use the same style sheets from
DocBook Slides? If so, I can use DocBook XSL also for
slides.

Any hints?

Regards,
Darya