Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] help desperately needed a.k.a. can't get any of the 3 major free xslt engines to work

Firefox is being evil to you. If you hit view source, it then shows
the xmlns attributes prefixes.

... and when I added that jar file, the transformation worked with
only one line of output (below). I hope I am able to transport that
functionality to my ant script.

Making portrait pages on USletter paper (8.5inx11in)

Also, I am going to look into importing that change to
/trunk/xsl/fo/table.xsl into my customization layer. OOTH, I am
tempted to see what else has been fixed/changed in the trunk :-]

I'll emit one last update when I get all these developments rolled up
into a functioning ant build file (I go from fo to post script to
pdf...).

Bob Stayton & Mauritz Jeanson, thank you very much for your time.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/