Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Advice on Java DocBook DOMSource() to PDF

Well, this is not an easy question to answer
and is what I think may be the cause of the
problem.  The stylesheets are packaged as
part of a WAR file (just like a JAR file).
Because of this, in order for the
<xsl:include href=""/> elements to work,
I had to write a custom URIResolver in
Java that basically said any references
put in the href="" attribute actually
map to C:\JBoss\jboss-4.0.\...xsl\xhtml\

So, this fixed the problem that I was
having with the Java Transformer Class and
not finding all of the *.xsl files for the
docbook-xsl.  So, to answer your original question,
yes, all of the files are where they are supposed
to be and the Java Transformer Class has
been interacting with them.

What I think may be happening is that the
Java Transformer Class can't figure out how
to handle this line in the common/l10n.xsl file:

<xsl:when test="$l10n.xml/l:i18n/l:l10n[@language=$adjusted.language]">

I don't know enough about <xsl:choose> and
the XPath statement used to know what's going
on here.

--
Don