Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] DocBook Wiki problems?

Same problem from Germany. I also can't reach the site
at http://wiki.docbook.org

Doesn't this site belong to Norman Walsh?

I get the following error:
[BEGIN]
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete your
request.

Please contact the server administrator,
admin@ibiblio.org and inform them of the time the
error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in
the server error log.
[END]

Regards,
Darya