Subject: DocBook Slides' Customization Parameter description NOT up-to-date?

Hi,

Is it possible that the customization parameter
description for DocBook Slides at
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/slides/current/doc/param.html
is not up-to-date?

At least the timestamp on this page says: $Id:
param.xweb,v 1.6 2004/03/04 14:49:51 kosek Exp $

When I check the ChangeLog file of the current DocBook
Slides version I can see that a number of
customization parameter related changes have been done
in the mean time.

Here an extract of these changes which are not
documented in above web page:

[BEGIN]
2004-11-05  Norman Walsh
<nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>

	* plain.xsl: Use foil properties

2004-09-30  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>

	* plain.xsl: Added attribute-set to easy control
appearance of footer
[END]

Is that correct? Since these changes occur in
fo/plain.xsl I think they are somewhat essential to my
FO.

Regards,
Darya