Subject: Locations for admonition graphics, etc.

Hi all,

I tried to search the list archives but the server appears to be down.
So I apologize if this one has already been answered a million times.

Someone in our group updated the DocBook XSL files to a newer version
within our build system. This introduced some dependencies on files that
didn't seem to be present in the earlier set. Specifically, it seems to
now be looking for graphics like draft.png, admonition images, etc.,
from a internet location on SourceForge.net rather than the images
directory within the DocBook tree.

Our problem is that we do not want the build to break if, for some
reason, the internet connection drops. That is, we don't want any
external dependencies. It seems to me that their should be a global way
to set these paths. I have never used the xml-catalog file before but
from the impression I got reading the docs, this might be an obvious
place to specify something like this. But a cursory experiment with that
failed to work. Am I barking up the wrong tree? Do I really need to
specify different paths by overriding parameters in a customization
layer?

Thanks!

-Alan
Alan C. Oehler