Subject: Re: Antenna House XSL Formatter V4.0 MR3 Release Information

As far as I know there is NO adequate open source.  You can use
MathType 5 (NOT free) to generate either mathml or an image, but FO
conversion of mathml to PDF is not free.

There is a solution available, Antenna House XSL Formatter 4.0 MR3
with the mathml add-on.

http://www.antennahouse.com/product/axfo40/axfo4top.htm

but it's far from free! (about US$500 I believe at last count - and
more if you want SVG as well.)

Ron

--
Ron Catterall, Phd, DSc				email: ron@catterall.net