Subject: Overriding make.lots fails to write out TOC

Hi,

I'm trying to change the structure of the TOC in xhtml, and I'm having
to override make.lots to do this.  I'm trying to incorportate the lots
into the structure of the TOC instead of a seperate DIVs.  It works,
but when I override make.lots my TOC file isn't written to bk01.html
instead it ends up in index.html.  I seem to remember reading some
info a while back where overriding certain parts of the XSL causes it
to fail, and you have to do a apply-imports to fix it.  Any reason why
this is getting out of whack?

Charlie