Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Overriding make.lots fails to write out TOC

I figured out my problem.  There are several make.lots templates out
there.  I accidentally copied or pulled down the wrong version.  I was
pulling out the autotoc.xsl version instead of the one in
chunk-toc.xsl.  I found 4 versions of that method.  I'm curious as to
what are the all used for?

I have a new problem though.  I'm trying to add a css class to every
toc entry that has children topics underneath it.  So if Chapter 1 has
3 sect1's  I want to give him a special css class.  Where if Chatper 2
doesn't have any sect1's in it then I don't want to give him the css
class.  How will I know when a toc entry won't have anymore children?

Thanks
Charlie