Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to bring bookinfo/revhistory into PDF document?

Hi,

that's very interesting. I used the description at
http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/revhistory.html where
<bookinfo> is shown as parent of <revhistory>

And now I see your link at
http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/revhistory.html
where this is not the case anymore.

Which link should I follow? Or better said which link
does DocBook XSL follow?

Regards,
Darya

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TitlePagePrint.html#AddingTitlePageElems