Subject: inserting javascript link in chunked html

Hi

I'd like to insert a javascript link in the head element of every page of my chunked hmtl files.

	<script src="myscript.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

How can I do this in the customization layer?
I had a look at http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HtmlHead.html, but as far as I can see, this won't work for a script tag.

Thanks, Andi