Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to depend on language?

I think I'm completely wrong to include the language
dependency into my DocBook XML as shown in previous
example.

Either I have a german (de) or an english (en) DocBook
XML. Why should I mix a DocBook XML with multiple
languages at all?

Hence I don't really understand what profile.lang is
really for?

Isn't it better to do the language handling in the
customization layer?

Regards,
Darya

--- Darya Said-Akbari <darya_akbari@yahoo.com>