Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] calloutlist in html

>This may be a browser issue.  Have you tried looking at your ouput with
>other browsers?
>How does the callout list in the following link look in your browser?
>
>http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/WriteCatalog.html
>
>Bob Stayton
>Sagehill Enterprises
>DocBook Consulting
>bobs@sagehill.net

Yes it is a browser issue, I  am using Moziila-Frefox on Linux, and in your example
the top of the capital T in the first item in the callout list is level with the  middle of number.
On Internet Explorer the nuber and the text are the same line.

Ian W Moor                    Department of Computing,
iwm@doc.ic.ac.uk           Imperial College.
                                    180 Queensgate
                                     London SW7 2AZ UK.