Subject: Re: website, inlinemediaobject 'bug'?

/ Dave Pawson <davep@dpawson.co.uk> was heard to say:
| I wonder if Norm could find time to look at the website schema, in terms of
| moving
| it to db2 basis? In the same sort of timeframe.

There is a version of website based on 5.0 in the Subversion
repository. I don't think it's been packaged up, it probably isn't
ready to be, but it's available for experiments.

I'm sure that it relies on stripping the namespaces for processing.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | We have fewer friends than we